Hello, my name is Jeff Long, owner and steward of Nevada Structure Movers. Since we opened for business in 2003, we have done some exciting projects. I am excited to say that we have saved a few hundred buildings over the years. This collaborative effort is based on our company, and our customers as well. Not always is it about the financial gains that a project is pursued. Thank you in advance for helping reduce the footprint we all make. If you have questions or are looking for a ballpark price, don’t hesitate to give a call. I would love to share some knowledge toward your project.
Below are some reasons for which calling a structure mover is needed:
- When a home or building is subject to dangers such as flooding, Nevada Structure Movers can relocate the structure to higher ground or raise it above the flood line. We have a Unified Jacking Machine which is essential for the proper lift of FEMA government projects!
- If a State, City, and/or County choose to widen their roads or develop new shopping centers, highways, and subdivisions;
- It’s more environmentally friendly to recycle a home or building instead of demolishing it;
- Nevada Structure Movers raises and shores buildings to enable owners to build a new living space underneath. The lot size restrictions make a lift addition far more appealing.
- Historical structures are moved in order to preserve the past
- Because of excessive settling, Nevada Structure Movers can raise and level your home to a level, livable condition; and, we raise buildings to repair or replace existing foundations.